92150 Suresnes, France
LinkedIn : http://fr.linkedin.com/in/kgiritharan
IT Manager / System Network Engineer
|Systems||Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Novell, Linux.
|Email & collaboration||Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013, IBM Domino, Lync 2013, Office 365.|
|Networking||LAN/WAN (Switch, Router Cisco), Firewall (SonicWALL/WatchGuard/Fortinet), WIFI, VPN, DMZ, VLAN, Wireshark, Net flow Analyzer, Nagios.|
|Project management||SharePoint, Microsoft Project.|
|Directory Service||Active Directory.|
|Remote Access Service||Terminal Service, Citrix.|
|Virtualization||VMware ESX 3.5, VMware VSphere4/5 et Microsoft Hyper V.
|Storage||Dell EqualLogic, Net App, ISCSI, Fiber channel.
|Cloud Computing||Microsoft Windows Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
|PowerShell, Windows script.
|1997||BTS Electro technique|
2016 – Microsoft certified Professional MCPS 2012
2005 – IBM certified professional (Lotus Domino)
2004 – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
2003 – Microsoft certified System engineer (MCSE)
- Project management.
- IT Management.
- Team management.
Fruidor From Mai 2015
System & network Manager
Background: Administration of an IT infrastructure of over 300 workstations and 60 servers in an international dimension multi sites environment.
ALTIMATE/ARROWECS From June 2006 to April 2015
Background: Administration of an IT infrastructure of over 400 workstations and 80 servers in a European dimension multi sites environment.
- Diagnosed problem causes and provided solution to issues following SLA.
- Published FAQ and articles to the knowledge base for internal use.
Project management :
- Designed, planned and executed Office 365 migration from Exchange 2010.
- Designed and implemented Active directory migration from 2000 to 2008.
- Assessed existing Lotus Domino environment and designed a migration plan to Exchange 2010.
- Designed, planned and deployed BlackBerry service for roaming users.
- Designed and implemented a highly available Terminal server farm.
- Designed a highly available Virtual infrastructure utilizing VMware and Netapp.
- Developed a strategy and deployed a backup tool to the remote sites.
- Wrote, implemented and tested a highly available Disaster Recovery Plan for the IT.
- Worked closely with the country managers to create a European level support analyst team.
Keep the services up and running:
- Administered Active Directory 2000, 2003 and 2008.
- Administered Email servers (Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 and Lotus Notes)
- Administered Terminal and Citrix servers.
- Administered VMware servers (ESX 3.5, VSphere 4.0/5.0).
- Administered Backup servers (Backup Exec, Pure disk).
- Installed, configured and Administered Networking hardware (Switches Routers and WIFI).
- Designed, installed and administered Network Security solutions (Firewall, antivirus).
- Designed, configured and administered Storage Area Network SAN (EqualLogic/NetApp).
Ozitem (Contractor) From January 2000 to June 2006
System Network Engineer
- Designed, planned and implemented a backup solution to remote sites.
- Assessed existing Exchange 5.5 environment and designed a migration plan to Exchange 2003.
- Administered remotes sites in Middle East and Africa.
Coca Cola France
- Worked onsite to assess existing Novell environment and provided new architecture and migration plan to Active directory.
- Designed, planned and deployed thin client infrastructure.
- Administered Novell NetWare users and resources.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST